*

My RCR Action Hero Babe Transformation Journey

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life Happens!



Just when you think you got it all planned out. Life happens!! I can look back at yesterday morning and laugh now, b/c everything turned out well in the end . It was a very joyous day yesterday. Even with a few roadblocks, we MADE it happen!!

P.S. I had breakfast this morning at my parent's hotel (before they fly back to FL). I ordered up an egg white omelette with tomato, onions & peppers. Haha, the lady behind me and my mom was like "I didn't know you could order egg whites?!" So they ordered egg white omelettes after me. I also served a bowl of oatmeal with raisins & sprinkle of cinnamon. That oatmeal combo reminds me of LindaM's recipe, lol (except she just adds a scoop of vanilla protein powder to her recipe). Regardless, so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment