*

My RCR Action Hero Babe Transformation Journey

Friday, May 7, 2010

Attending Self Magazine's Workout in the Park NY Event



I'm excited to be going to Self Magazine's Workout in the Park NY Event this Saturday. My friend went last year, and she said it was so much fun! Tickets are only $20 for the 3-hour event. Luckily I got complimentary VIP passes. ;-)

Celebrity Yoga trainer Mandy Ingber will be there too (P.S. I heard she trains Jennifer Aniston)!

When:
Saturday, May 8, 2010
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Rain or Shine!

Registration will open at 9:00 AM.
Note: Bags larger than a backpack will not be permitted into the event.

Where:
Rumsey Playfield
Closest entrance at 72nd Street and 5th Avenue
West Side Entrance at 69th Street and Central Park West
New York, NY

Join thousands of women and experience electrifying workouts, indulgent beauty and style consultations, gourmet delights and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment