*

My RCR Action Hero Babe Transformation Journey

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cardio was cut short last night, but with good reason...


I put my ankle to the test last night and went running on the treadmill... Did speed and hill intervals, got up to speed 9, so I know the ankle is doing great!! (P.S. I fell on my ankle maybe 3-4 weeks ago and had a minor sprain, so that's why I consider this good news!)

On another note, although I have decided to do about 45 minutes of cardio (on my non-training days), I decided to cut my cardio workout short last night (instead I did 25 minutes and got a nice sweat)... I just needed to catch up on some much-needed sleep, even if it was only an extra 20 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mindy!! I slept well last night! My body really needed it. I'm focusing on AT LEAST 7 hours daily... any less and that takes a toll on my body!

    ReplyDelete