*

My RCR Action Hero Babe Transformation Journey

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Motivation... It's all around you!




Here I am discussing some current health & fitness motivations on my Diamond journey...



Reviews:

Red Carpet Ready book by Valerie Waters (www.redcarpetready.com) - tons of great info! I know her program works based on my initial results... FYI, I currently belong to her new Diamond Level Coaching club and plan to take it to the NEXT level of fitness - action hero babe status! ;-) Stay tuned for the rest of my journey & results!

Eat-Clean Diet book by Tosca Reno - Highly recommend!

The Body Fat Solution book by Tom Venuto - Haven't read it yet, but have heard many great things! I'm looking forward to this book. :)

Fast Food Nation movie - you will never look at a fast food burger the same after this. P.S. my sister is a nursing student and she said that the stuff that happens in the meat factory production line sometimes happens in real life! ...Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment