*

My RCR Action Hero Babe Transformation Journey

Monday, February 16, 2009

3 Week Diamond Progress Report


Just sharing my 3-week progress report in Valerie Water's Red Carpet Ready Diamond Coaching group!! The great news is that I know my weightloss has been true fat loss (not just water weight)!! :)

I'm loving it!

K, I'm going to keep things tighter for these final 3 weeks (I want to look like a true action hero babe by the end of this program)!! It's not going to be easy, but I'm determined to get the job done!

P.S. on Valentine's Day weekend, I went a little overboard with the cheat snacks/meals! ...I'm back on track now :) . Overall, I'm happy b/c I find that clean eating is sort of becoming an everyday habit now (and my GOAL is to have a healthy lifestyle)!! ~After all, I don't want to hit my goal physique and then gain all the weight back b/c I don't eat/exercise properly~

No comments:

Post a Comment