*

My RCR Action Hero Babe Transformation Journey

Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Party - How'd it go??


Even though I planned ahead and was prepared to eat clean at the Superbowl party, the temptation of other foods was a little too strong!! Last night, my willpower was not that strong, and I definitely got a bit off track!

Here's a quick list of food items I had at the party in order from healthiest to not-so-healthy (all eaten from 4pm to 10pm):

  • 3 fresh strawberries
  • 1 cold shrimp
  • 2 one oz string cheeses
  • 1 wheat cracker
  • 1 large lemon chick thigh
  • about 2 tsp cheddar broccoli (that's all that was really left... this item went quick!)
  • 3 chocolate covered strawberries (these were a HUGE hit at the party!)
  • 1 deviled egg (mmm yummy, first time I tried that)
  • 1/2 slice domino's pizza (medium-size pie)
  • 1 KFC drumstick (skin removed)
  • 1 brownie
  • 1 slice pecan pie

It could've been worse! Fortunately I avoided: cake, donuts, chips, soda, wine, chicken wings, the hoagie subs made on white bread, the white pasta macaroni salad, KFC biscuits (I love em)! There was WAY more food at the party, but for now that's all I can remember.

On another note, my stomach felt very full 2x during the night. I had to keep chugging water to feel better... I was amazed by how much water I drank that night!

Good news:
I got in at LEAST one good hour of dancing last night! ... Moreover, my mind is back in the game, so I plan get right back on track and eat better throughout the week. The only reason I'm posting all this is because I really want to stay accountable while on my Diamond Journey!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielly,

    I think you did real well considering this was over 6 hours AT A PARTY!!! Sure, you indulged more than you'd planned but at least you still stayed very much in control. Well done.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Libby. I realize I was a little hard on myself the other day... But at least I picked a good day (Superbowl Sunday) to have my 1 cheat meal for the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice pic really a damn hot pic..
    Online dating http://tringuladating.com/ a dating services site for singles.

    ReplyDelete